Architects Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Crafted using reclaimed pine and modelled on vintage flat files used for housing blueprints and design drawings, our Architects Collection has an industrial presence with rustic character. Natural variations and distressing in the salvaged wood are complemented with clean, mitered detailing and bronze-finished bin pulls. An Astorian Grey finish completes the look. Designed for versatile storage, the coffee table features one pass-through drawer perfect for stowing remotes, and one deep drawer on each side.
- Table is crafted of kiln-dried Chinese reclaimed Pine and Fir wood and engineered hardwood.
- Table features a rustic Astorian Grey finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Pulls feature an antique bronze finish.
- Top drawer is a pass-through drawer; bottom drawer opens from each side.
- Drawers are not removable.
- Adjustable levellers to accommodate uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 112 cm wide x 81 cm long x 46 cm high
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 99 cm wide x 77 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 99 cm wide x 77 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Drawer Pulls: 12 cm long x 3.8 cm deep x 2.5 cm high
- Clearance to floor: 6 cm
- Distance between legs: 103 cm (side to side); 72 cm (front to back)
- Total Weight Capacity: 91 kgs.
- Weight: 47 kgs.
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 47.25 x 88 cm x 56 cm ; 58 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- If a cleanser is needed, use a mild cleaner-spray and blot with an absorbent cloth.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.