Architects Reclaimed Wood End Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Crafted using reclaimed pine and modelled on vintage flat files used for housing blueprints and design drawings, our Architects Collection has an industrial presence with rustic character. Natural variations and distressing in the salvaged wood are complemented with clean, mitered detailing and bronze-finished bin pulls. An Astorian Grey finish completes the look. Designed for versatile storage and display, the end table features one deep bluff-cut drawer to maintain an elongated look and a bottom shelf for art objects, books and more.
- Features one spacious drawer and one open shelf.
- Crafted of kiln-dried Chinese reclaimed Pine and Fir wood and engineered hardwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortice and tenon joinery.
- Features a rustic Astorian Grey finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Pulls feature an antique bronze finish.
- Adjustable levellers to accommodate uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 66 cm wide x 51 cm deep x 61 cm high
- Drawer Interior: 52 cm wide x 39 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Drawer Pulls: 12 cm long x 3.8 cm deep x 2.5 cm high
- Shelf: 66 cm wide x 51 cm deep x 5 cm thick
- Clearance to floor: 9 cm
- Distance between legs: 57 cm (side to side); 42 cm (front to back)
- Total Weight Capacity: 91 kgs.
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 32 kgs.
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 59 kgs.
- Weight: 18 kgs.
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 29 x 23 x 71 cm ; 26 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- If a cleanser is needed, use a mild cleaner-spray and blot with an absorbent cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.