Barret Printed Wool Rug
This hand-loomed rug reveals hints of a medallion from 19th-century Oushak designs. Using a special printing process, skilled craftsmen create the effect of random colouring, making each rug slightly different. The wool pile is then cut in varying heights for a hand-knotted look, and a lustre wash is added for softness. The result is a rug that's a unique work of art.
- Hand tufted of pure wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting colour.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
Dimensions & More Info
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed rugs have incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled fabric / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 76 cm wide x 274 cm long
- 91 cm wide x 152 cm long
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- 244 cm wide x 305 cm long
- 274 cm wide x 366 cm long
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfillment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.