Benchwright Extending Dining Table, Blackened Oak (218 cm - 310 cm)
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Inspired by the spirited, industrial character of an early 20th century work table, the Benchwright Extending Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop add to its rustic feel. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering.
- Expertly crafted of forged iron and from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed hardwood, poplar veneers and MDF.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of colour.
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- 218 cm - 310 cm comfortably seats 8 people unextended; 12 people extended.
- Adjustable levellers add stability on uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
218 cm - 310 cm L
- Overall Unextended: 107 cm wide x 218 cm long x 76 cm high
- Overall (1 leaf): 107 cm wide x 264 cm long x 76 cm high
- Overall (2 leaves): 107 cm wide x 310 cm long x 76 cm high
- Leaf: 107 cm wide x 46 cm long x 8 cm thick
- Overhang (at sides): 6 cm
- Overhang (at head): 17 cm for unextended; 62 cm for extended table
- Legs: 11 cm square, 69 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 175 cm at sides x 71 cm at head
- Weight capacity: 136 kg
- Weight: 102 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.