Benchwright Extending Dining Table - Seadrift
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
With its rustic, industrial design, the Benchwright Collection has the feel of an early 20th-century work table. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged timber, and oversized bolts on the legs and top of this dining table add to its historic style. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering. A seadrift finish lightens the look for a fresh update.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed hardwood, poplar veneers and MDF with forged iron.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp or crack.
- Apron, frame and legs are expertly constructed of solid poplar.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of colour.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Small table seats 4 people comfortably.
- Medium table seats 6 people comfortably.
- Large table seats 8 people comfortably.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levellers to add stability on uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall Unextended: 218 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (1 leaf): 264 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (2 leaves): 310 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Leaf: 46 cm long x 107 cm wide x 8 cm thick
- Overhang (at sides): 6 cm
- Overhang (at head): 16 cm for unextended; 62 cm for extended table
- Legs: 11 cm square, 69 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 175 cm at sides’ 71 cm at head
- Weight: 102 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.