Benchwright Extending Round Table - Seadrift
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
With its rustic industrial design, the Benchwright Collection has the feel of an early 20th-century work table. Grooves and saw marks create the look of salvaged timber, adding to the historic style of this pedestal table. A drop-in leaf allows seating for a larger gathering. A seadrift finish lightens the look for a fresh update.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The hardwood is expertly crafted to be left unsanded and to retain saw marks and imperfections, then hand finished to create a smooth surface.
- Frame is constructed with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Tabletop is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this table's structural integrity over time.
- Pedestal base is constructed of 8 trusses that evoke industrial architecture.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Table extends to a 183 cm long oval with a 61 cm drop-in leaf (included).
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of colour, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levellers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Unextended Overall: 123 cm diameter x 76 cm high
- Extended Overall: 183 cm long x 123 cm; wide x 76 cm high
- Extension Leaf: 61 cm wide x 123 cm deep x 8 cm thick
- Pedestal Base: 98 cm diameter x 69 cm high
- Clearance Under Table: 69 cm high
- Weight: 64 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.