Bradley Leather Swivel Armchair
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
The ample rounded backrest and sheltering arms of our Bradley Swivel Armchair hug you in comfortable style. Welted seams on the supple leather and a streamlined base give it a tailored look and lets it work equally well in a large seating area or in a home office.
- Narrow arm.
- Swivel base is made of stainless steel.
- Swivel mechanism allows the chair to turn a full 360 degrees; does not tilt or rock.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked, kiln-dried hardwood frame and mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Upholstered in top-grain, aniline-dyed leather.
- Aniline dyed top-grain leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 76 cm wide x 86 cm deep x 88 cm high
- Back Frame: 88 cm high
- Inside Seating: 53 cm wide x 58 cm deep x 43 cm high
- Arm: 6 cm wide x 53 cm deep x 64 cm high
- Swivel Base: 76 cm diameter
- Diagonal Depth: 77 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Weight Capacity: 227 kg
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 83 cm wide x 89 cm deep x 91 cm high; 38 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimise drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.