Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
The shibori patterns on the upholstered Danielle Stool are inspired by the ancient Japanese tie-dying technique used to produce fine and subtle hue variations in textiles. Each of these handcrafted stools features variations in pattern and indigo tones, so no two are exactly alike.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried mango wood and MDF.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
- Upholstered in 100% cotton.
- Legs feature a natural stained finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Variations in colour and pattern are to be expected.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Stool: 42 cm diameter, 46 cm high
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 42 cm diameter, 46 cm high
- Clearance to floor: 13 cm
- Weight capacity: 226 kg
- Weight: 5.4 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with a soft, damp, colorfast cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.