Elliot Leather Armchair
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Bring home the effortless masculine chic of the Elliot Armchair. Inspired by an antique from a French club, our version has all the warmth and appeal of the original. It’s available in an exclusive Antique Burnished Cigar leather that complements the design and is expertly distressed by hand to reveal the rich colour variations in the leather, or choose from 19 leather options to suit your style. Piping and top-stitching details along the seams complete the look.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Leather outer, polyester-wrapped, flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortice-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top-grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 93 cm wide x 91 cm deep x 93 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 80 cm
- Inside Seating: 53 cm wide x 55 cm deep
- Legs (removable): 8 cm tapered, 6 cm high
- Weight Capacity: 135 kg
- Weight: 25 kg
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimise drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.