Hampstead Sofa - White
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Reminiscent of coastal cottage-style furniture, our Hampstead Sofa is detailed with an X-back design and gently scrolled arms. It’s expertly crafted to provide a beautiful spot to relax year after year.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Sofa cushion set (sold separately) includes two seat cushions and two back cushions.
- Cushions are designed to fit Hampstead and Chatham furniture collections.
- Cushions available in ink blue colour.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing (sold separately).
- Exposed hardware has Nickel finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Sofa: 192 cm w x 86 cm d x 84 cm h
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 192 cm w x 86 cm d x 84 cm h
- Seat: 170 cm w x 28 cm d
- Seat height (without cushion): 32 cm
- Seat cushion (2, Ink Blue): 76 cm w x 28 cm d x 11 cm t
- Back cushion (2, Ink Blue): 89 cm w x 43 cm d x 11 cm t
- Arm height: 61 cm
- Backrest: 181 cm w x 53 cm h
- Clearance under skirt: 22 cm
- Weight capacity: 363 kg
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.