Hampstead Painted Sectional Set - White
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Crafted for lasting beauty, strength and moisture resistance, our Hampstead collection is built to weather the elements in style. Choose the components you need to create the ideal spot for entertaining and relaxing.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Thick, comfortable cushions (sold separately) are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas fabric; imported.
- Cushions are designed to fit Hampstead and Chatham furniture collections.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Removable machine-washable slipcovers.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Sectional set frames and cushions are sold separately.
- 4-Piece Sectional Set includes: one right-arm chair, one left-arm chair, one corner chair and one armless chair.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4-Piece Sectional Set: 232 cm wide x 163 cm deep x 86 cm deep x 84 cm high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.