Haynes Synthetic Kilim Rug - Blue Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Add bold pattern, rich colour and lots of style to an indoor or outdoor space with our Haynes Synthetic Kilim Rug. Ideal for updating a high-traffic area, it's made with recycled materials that are durable and easy to clean.
- Handwoven of 100% recycled polyester.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting colour.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibres. Regular vacuuming is the best care for your rugs.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn your carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Depending on the harvest conditions the Jute cord may retain moisture when woven and will carry a natural hay-like scent that will dissipate over time.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well ventilated area.do not place rug on porous surfaces such as cement, stone, natural tile or similar surfaces. Do not place rug on hardwood floors that have not had time to completely cure and floors with embedded radiant heating elements.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and /or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing to adhering to the floor surface that they have placed.
- Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug. To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and the floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding and keeps the rug smooth and flat. Extending the life of the rug, a pad protects the backing and prevents any possible colour transfer.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.