Indio Sectional Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Embrace the beauty of the great outdoors with the natural finish of our Indio Collection. The rustic look is perfectly balanced with a chic slatted design for effortless casual style. It’s built on a smaller scale so you can entertain anywhere, even a townhouse patio or apartment balcony.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and hand-painted with a weathered grey finish.
- Made with mortise and tenon joinery for strong, lasting construction.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Thick, comfortable cushions (sold separately) are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas fabric; imported.
- Sectional components and cushions are sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chairs: 76 cm high x 76 cm deep x 63.5 cm wide (left-or right-arm), 57 cm wide (armless), 76 cm (corner)
- Assembly required.
- 4-Piece Sectional Set includes: 1 right-arm chair, 1 left-arm chair, 1 corner chair and 1 armless chair.
- 5-Piece Sectional Set includes: 1 right-arm chair, 1 left-arm chair, 1 corner chair and 2 armless chairs.
- 6-Piece Sectional Set includes: 1 right-arm chair, 1 left-arm chair, 1 corner chair and 3 armless chairs.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4-Piece Sectional Set: 140 cm wide x 196 cm deep x 76 cm high
- 5-Piece Sectional Set: 196 cm wide x 196 cm deep x 76 cm high
- 6-Piece Sectional Set: 253 cm deep x 196 cm deep x 76 cm high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.