Indio Outdoor Furniture Cushions
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Add the finishing touch to outdoor furniture with our plush, colourful cushions. Designed to be fade resistant, weather resistant, quick to dry and soft to the touch, they’re the perfect match for the strength and durability of our Indio Collection.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Thick, comfortable cushions are available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas.
- Fits the Indio Occasional Chair Frame as well as the Indio Sectional Left-Arm, Right-Arm and Armless Chair Frames
Dimensions & More Info
Arm Chair Cushion
- Seat cushion: 64 cm wide x 56.5 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Back cushion: 64 cm wide x 56.5 cm deep x 9 cm high
Sectional Corner Chair Cushion
- Seat: 64 cm wide x 64 cm deep x 6 cm thick
- Back: 73 cm wide x 41 cm h x 6 cm t
- Back: 67 cm wide x 41 cm h x 6 cm t
Sectional Ottoman Cushion
- 57 cm wide x 62 cm deep x 8 cm thick
Indio Sofa Cushion
- Seat: 174 cm w x 64 cm deep x 9 cm thick
- Back: 174 cm w x 64 cm deep x 6 cm thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
Cushions feature a soil- and stain-resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.