Livingston Small Desk
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a grey wash gives our Livingston collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. The Small Desk rests on a plinth base and is detailed with moulding and fluting on the posts for a home office rich in functionality and style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood and veneer.
- Grey wash finish is hand applied in multiple layers and is accentuated with bronze hardware.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Bottom drawer can hold A4-sized files and is equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 145 cm wide x 61.5 cm deep x 76 cm high
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 145 cm wide x 61.5 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Top: 5 cm thick
- Overhang: 5 cm all around.
- Top Left Drawer Exterior: 37 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Top Left Drawer Interior: 32 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 3.8 cm high
- Top Right Drawer Exterior: 81 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Top Right Drawer Interior: 75 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 3.8 cm high
- Top Pedestal Drawer Exterior: 37 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 20 cm high
- Top Pedestal Drawer Interior: 32 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 16.5 cm high
- Bottom Pedestal Drawer Exterior: 37 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 30 cm high
- Bottom Pedestal Drawer Interior: 32 cm wide x 42.5 cm deep x 24 cm high
- Top Left Drawer Weight Capacity: 2 kg
- Top Right Drawer Weight Capacity: 4 kg
- Top Pedestal Drawer Weight Capacity: 9 kg
- Bottom Pedestal Drawer Weight Capacity: 15 kg
- Overall Weight Capacity: 90 kg
- Weight: 56 kg
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.