Maia Hand-Knotted Rug - Warm Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
A study in harmony and balance, our Maia Rug features layered hexagons decorated with intricate medallions in complementary hues and designs. Handcrafted by skilled makers using a traditional hand-knotting technique – a trade that’s been passed down and preserved for generations – the rug features a washed finish that looks artfully worn by time.
- Hand-knotted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed for vibrant, lasting colour.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- 244 cm wide x 305 cm long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.