Malika Persian-Style Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs - each is hand-tufted and washed for heft, beautiful lustre and subtle colour. This expertly crafted Persian-style rug is hand tufted of pure wool by artisan rug makers. Shedding of loose fibres is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Lustre washed for rich, mellow colour and a silky feel.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Use with our Rug underlay with anti-slip (sold separately).
Dimensions & More Info
- Yarn-dyed fibre has incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- A gentle lustre wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colourations within each rug.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- 0.8 m wide x 2.7 m long (76 cm wide x 274 cm long)
- 0.9 m wide x 1.5 m long (91 cm wide x 152 cm long)
- 1.5 m wide x 2.4 m long (152 cm wide x 244 cm long)
- 2.4 m wide x 3 m long (244 cm wide x 305 cm long)
- 2.7 m wide x 3.7 m long (274 cm wide x 366 cm long)
- 3 m wide x 4.3 m long (305 cm wide x 427 cm long)
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.