Manchester Swivel Desk Chair
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Distinguished by straight lines and simple details, our Manchester swivel style chair allows you to navigate your workspace with ease. Outlined with antique bronze nail heads, it features a gently pitched back and firmly cushioned seat for exceptional comfort.
- Crafted with a solid rubberwood frame, metal casters, foam interior and covered aniline-dyed leather.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures the chair’s structural integrity over time.
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and finished by hand.
- Full grain, full aniline-dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Leather is top grain with a lightly distressed finish for an antique look.
- Espresso finish legs.
- Chair swivels and rolls easily on casters.
- Nailheads are finished in antique brown.
- Simple assembly required.
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimise drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 74 cm wide x 70 cm deep; height adjusts from 88 cm to 97 cm
- Seat: 46 cm wide (at front), 46 cm wide (at back) x 41 cm deep x 48 cm - 57 cm high
- Seat Back: 48 cm high
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 36 cm
- Arm Height: adjusts from 66 cm to 76 cm
- Distance Between Legs: 38 cm
- Base: 74 cm diameter, 18 cm high
- Weight Capacity: 91 kg
- Weight: 14 kg
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.