Menlo Reclaimed Teak Storage Cabinet
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Valued for its beauty and durability, we crafted this collection from coveted reclaimed teak, and added cast iron hardware for an industrial edge. Each piece comes with ample storage, plenty of character and a timeless quality that will keep it in the family for years.
- Crafted from kiln-dried reclaimed teak and acacia wood with clear tempered glass panels.
- Floating construction provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Cabinet features a Camden finish.
- Pulls are made of cast iron with an Antique Brass finish.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Sourced from old buildings and structures in India, it is known there as Sagawan, and coveted for its naturally beautiful colour, wood grain and high tensile strength.
- High in oil content, teak wood is naturally resistant to moisture, which helps prevent warping and cracking.
- Variation in colour and wood grain become more pronounced with age.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Top and bottom shelf are adjustable; middle shelf is fixed.
- Swing-out glass-paneled doors for convenient access.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levellers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 124 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 171 cm high
- Doors (2): 57 cm wide x 145 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Shelf (3): 119 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 1.3 cm thick
- Floor clearance: 13 cm high
- Cabinet Pulls: 1.9 cm wide x 15 cm long
- Distance between legs: 114 cm (front to back); 30 cm (side to side)
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 45 kgs.
- Total Weight Capacity: 181 kgs.
- Weight: 99 kgs.
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 53.75 x 52 cm x 198 cm ; 126 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a clean, non-abrasive cloth as needed.
- Despite its natural durability, overuse of abrasive cleaning products and chemicals can reduce the lifespan of the product and are not recommended.
- Do not place wet or hot items directly onto the wood surface; use coasters, chargers or other barriers to prevent marks and stains.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.