Olive Wood Salt Cellar
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Our Olive Wood Collection is crafted in a family-owned woodshop in the small town of Sfax, Tunisia. Here the olive tree is sacred and known for its longevity – growing for hundreds of years. For this reason, skilled artisans use only sustainably sourced wood from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. Each piece crafted of this extremely hard and durable wood is shaped and sanded, then polished with olive oil to moisturize the surface and bring out the beautiful colour and grain pattern.
- Each piece is hand carved by skilled artisans from natural olive wood.
- Due to the natural material and handcrafted nature of this product, each piece is unique. No two are exactly alike.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 10 cm diameter, 7 cm high (sizes will vary)
- Lid: 10 cm diameter, 1.3 cm thick
- Interior: 7 cm diameter, 4.4 cm high
- Salt Capacity: 225 g.
- Weight: 450 g.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Handwash only.
- Polish with any food-safe oil or wood conditioner often.
- Store at room temperature in dry place.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.