Round Jute Rug - Natural
Hand-spun jute is braided, then wound and stitched in a spiral to form this sustainably harvested jute rug that highlights the fibre's natural colour variations.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Braided and stitched by hand of earth-friendly jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fibre.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fibre.
- Handmade by artisan rug makers.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Due to the natural fibre used to create our rug, slight variations in colour should be expected.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
Dimensions & More Info
- 122 cm diameter
- 183 cm diameter
- 244 cm diameter
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Due to the natural fibres and craftsmanship minor imperfections may appear in the weave. These are not defects but common occurrences in items of this nature.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfillment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.