Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Armchair
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Get into the spirit of summer with our maintenance-free Saybrook Collection. Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, where the pace of life slows during summer’s steamy months, our wingback armchair is distinguished by its high back, wrapped feet and paddle arms.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of rustproof welded aluminium.
- Woven from durable synthetic material that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Hand-woven resin is stained in Faded Pecan.
- Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Chairs include quick-drying and water-repellent cushions with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Machine wash slipcovers.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 90 cm w x 98 cm d x 107 cm h
- Seat: 61 cm w x 70 cm d
- Seat height (without cushion): 32 cm
- Arm height: 56 cm
- Seat cushion: 63.5 cm w x 71 cm d x 11 cm t
- Back cushion: 63.5 cm w x 74 cm h
- Clearance under chair: 11 cm
- Distance between legs: 70 cm; side to side, 79 cm; front to back
- Maximum weight capacity: 113 kg
- Weight: 12 kg
CARE & MAITENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.