Tallulah Leather Sofa (213 cm)
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
A low profile sets the stage for evening relaxation. The Tallulah Leather Sofa combines the straight lines of European styling with romantic details like side cushions, turned legs and nailheads.
- Square arm.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel.
- Corner-blocked, air-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Upholstered in top-grain, full aniline-dyed leather.
- Removable legs feature a Vintage Brown finish.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Top-grain leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 213 cm wide x 100 cm deep x 89 cm high
- Inside Seating: 185 cm wide x 60 cm deep x 51 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 89 cm
- Arm: 13 cm wide x 88 cm deep x 70 cm high
- Legs (removable): 6 cm diameter, 18 cm (front); 6 cm diameter, 16 cm (back)
- Weight Capacity: 318 kg
- Weight: 57 kg
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 87 x 42.5 x 73 cm ; 73 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolour leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air-dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent non-toxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have colour variations due to the leather's ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural colour variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform colour and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.