Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Tencel™ is a perfect, unfussy, sophisticated layer for your bed. Woven of natural materials friendly to the environment, it makes our blanket a conscious choice for your home.
- Made of a jacquard weave of Lyocell, an eco-friendly fibre that is soft, breathable and naturally wrinkle-resistant. Tencel™ is a quality brand of Lyocell fibre.
- Features a 2.5 cm turned hem with mitered corners.
- Tencel™ is a Lyocell fibre sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
Dimensions & More Info
- Single: 173 cm wide x 224 cm long
- Double/Queen: 234 cm wide x 244 cm long
- King: 249 cm wide x 274 cm long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle with like colours.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry medium, remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.