Thatcher Leather Wingback Chair - Indigo Blue
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushion for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 77.5 cm wide x 87 cm deep x 102 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 94 cm
- Seat Depth (inside seating): 51 cm deep
- Legs (frame is removable): 5 cm high for front legs; 4 cm high for back legs
- Weight: 24 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance and performance.
- To minimise drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.