Toscana Extending Dining Table - Seadrift
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Our Toscana trestle table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor's table with its X-shaped supports and keyed-through tenons. It's crafted with a distressed top and eased edges, and designed to maximise legroom and serving space. Two breadboard leaves drop in seamlessly at either end, making the table ideal for large gatherings.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid pine, particle board and pine veneer.
- Runner is crafted of solid beech and is unfinished.
- Sturdily built using 5-ply construction and secured with a wood block and flap joint where the legs cross.
- Table is stained by hand, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Surface is hand-planed, showing small visible dents and carvings to resemble the look of salvaged lumber.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levellers add stability on uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall Unextended: 188 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall Extended (1 leaf): 226 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall Extended (2 leaves): 264 cm long x 102 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Leaf: 38 cm long x 102 cm wide x 4 cm thick
- Apron: 6 cm high
- Overhang (at sides): 8 cm
- Overhang (at head): 26 cm for unextended; 64 cm for extended
- Distance Between Legs: 118 cm at sides; 56 cm at head
- Weight: 95 kg
- Overall Unextended: 225 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall Extended (1 leaf): 270.5 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall Extended (2 leaves): 316 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Leaf: 46 cm long x 102 cm wide x 4 cm thick
- Apron: 6 cm high
- Overhang (at sides): 4 cm
- Overhang (at head): 7 cm for unextended; 53 cm for extended
- Distance Between Legs: 165 cm at sides; 56 cm at head
- Weight: 100 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.