This modular system fits more storage into your space. The Windsor Bookshelves and Cabinets stack so you can keep as many office supplies and documents as you need on display or tucked away. We kept the look streamlined without hardware; cut-out handles make storage access easy.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried rubberwood and MDF.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features a hand applied, oil based, slate grey finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bookshelf: 60 cm wide x 37 cm deep x 66 cm high
- Leg levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Anti-tip kit included to keep bookcase from tipping over.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 60 cm wide x 37 cm deep x 66 cm high
- Top: 4 cm thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- When blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.