Alexandra Marble Desk
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
The Alexandra Collection proves that marble and wood are a classically cool combination. The desk's solid-wood frame rests on French cabriole legs and is finished with a weathered-grey wash that accentuates the grain's natural variations. Designed to fit in smaller spaces, this versatile piece can play the role of desk as well as bedroom vanity.
- Made of kiln-dried white banswara marble and mango wood.
- Grey wash finish is applied in multiple layers.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The non-profit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Overall: 98 cm wide x 53 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Top: 2.5 cm thick
- Drawer: 41 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 8 cm high
- Inner Drawer: 38 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 5 cm high
- Drawer Face: 43 cm wide x 9 cm deep x 3.8 cm high
- Distance between legs: 80 cm (front/back); 36 cm (sides)
- Open space under desk: 80 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 65 cm high
- Top weight capacity: 91 kgs.
- Drawer weight capacity: 2 kgs.
- Weight: 41 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.