Architects Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted using reclaimed pine and modelled on vintage flat files used for housing blueprints and design drawings, our Architects Collection has an industrial presence with rustic character. Natural variations and distressing in the salvaged wood are complemented with clean, mitered detailing and bronze-finished bin pulls. An Astorian Grey finish completes the look. Designed for versatile storage, the coffee table features one pass-through drawer perfect for stowing remotes, and one deep drawer on each side.
- Table is crafted of kiln-dried Chinese reclaimed Pine and Fir wood and engineered hardwood.
- Table features a rustic Astorian Grey finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Pulls feature an antique bronze finish.
- Top drawer is a pass-through drawer; bottom drawer opens from each side.
- Drawers are not removable.
- Adjustable levellers to accommodate uneven floors.
- Overall: 112 cm wide x 81 cm long x 46 cm high
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 99 cm wide x 77 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 99 cm wide x 77 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Drawer Pulls: 12 cm long x 3.8 cm deep x 2.5 cm high
- Clearance to floor: 6 cm
- Distance between legs: 103 cm (side to side); 72 cm (front to back)
- Total Weight Capacity: 91 kgs.
- Weight: 47 kgs.
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 47.25 x 88 cm x 56 cm ; 58 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- If a cleanser is needed, use a mild cleaner-spray and blot with an absorbent cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.