Discreet and adjustable shelving lies behind a pair of a faux-drawer overlay in this cabinet. Three drawers provide quick access to essentials.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and alder veneers layered over MDF.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Features three drawers and an adjustable shelf in each of the two cabinets.
- English dovetail drawers open smoothly on solid wood glides.
- Antique-finished hardware.
- Cutouts keep cords organised and easily accessible.
- Safety hinges and magnets keep cabinet doors open and closed.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levellers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 152 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 107 cm high
- Top: 152 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 3.8 cm thick
- Door: 67 cm wide x 66 cm h x 2.5 cm thick
- Drawer Interior: 39 cm wide x 34 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 70 cm wide x 37 cm deep x 1.9 cm thick
- Interior Without Adjustable Shelf (2): 70 cm wide x 39 cm deep x 64 cm high
- Weight: 99 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.