Banks Dining Bench
Large baluster posts with cove and ogee details and a stretcher underneath give this bench a dynamic design that's crafted to last. Part of the Banks Collection, this is a timeless dining piece.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multi-step process that results in exceptional depth of colour, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Apron, legs and stretcher are expertly constructed of solid poplar.
- Seat is crafted of solid poplar and alder veneer over MDF.
- Built using 5-ply construction.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 234 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Legs: 17 cm wide x 17 cm deep x 41 cm high
- Distance between legs: 81 cm
- Clearance to floor: 40 cm
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg
- Weight: 37 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.