Banks Extending Dining Table - Grey Wash (234 - 325 cm)
A planked tabletop of dramatic thickness creates a space of warmth for guests and family to gather around. Large baluster posts with cove and ogee details, and a stretcher underneath give this table a dynamic design that's crafted to last. A grey finish imparts a fresh update to this timeless piece.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Banks Extending Dining Table is crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar, MDF and alder veneer.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of colour.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Large table seats 8 people comfortably.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
Large Banks Extending Dining Table
- Unextended Overall: 234 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Extended Overall (1 leaf): 279 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Extended Overall (2 leaves): 325 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Leaf (2): 46 cm long x 107 cm wide x 8 cm thick
- Apron: 6 cm high
- Overhang (at sides): 10 cm
- Overhang (at head): 23 cm for unextended; 74 cm for extended
- Distance Between Legs: 135 cm at sides
- Weight: 120 kg
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.