Belgian Linen Raw Edge Ruffle Quilt Cover & Pillowcases - Flax
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Lounge in style when you dress your bed in romantic ruffles. Our Belgian Flax Linen Raw Edge Quilt Cover & Pillowcases are made of ultrasoft linen woven from Belgian flax and constructed with a stunning ruffle detail for a dreamy appeal. The durable materials get softer with every wash.
- Linen woven from 100% Belgian flax; reverse is 55% linen and 45% cotton blend.
- Breathable Belgian flax linen is ideal for warm or cool temperatures, and its durability lets you love it for years.
- Soft and cool to the touch.
- Microscopic breaks in the fabric provide a light massaging effect, and high absorbency meaning they'll always feel fresh and cool.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labour practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Quilt cover features a hidden button closure with inner ties that keep insert in place; pillowcase features an envelope closure.
- Quilt cover, pillowcase and insert sold separately.
- Pre-washed for a super soft hand feel.
- Machine wash.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China.
- Queen: 211 cm long x 211 cm wide
- King: 211 cm long x 244 cm wide
- Standard: 51 cm high x 66 cm wide
- Euro: 66 cm square
- King: 51 cm high x 91 cm wide
- Flange: 5 cm wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Linen will get softer with every wash.
- Machine wash in cold water separately on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Line or tumble dry on a low temperature.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.