Benchwright Dining Bench - Blackened Oak
Drawing its inspiration from the bold industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Bench exudes hand-hewn style.
- Accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Apron, frame and legs are expertly constructed of solid poplar.
- Seat is crafted of wood veneer over MDF.
- Built using 5-ply construction with tongue-and-groove joinery.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process.
- Oversized bolts on the legs.
- Fitted with a metal support bracket with turnbuckle details for added stability.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 218 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Packaging Dimensions and weight: 232 cm wide x 55 cm deep x 25 cm high; 41 kg
- Distance between legs: 183 cm
- Legs: 8 cm wide x 6 cm deep x 41 cm high
- Weight: 14 kg
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 136 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.