Benchwright Buffet - Seadrift
Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table that belonged to our designer's great-grandfather, the Benchwright Buffet makes a dramatic backdrop for creative entertaining.
- Top, legs, frame, apron, doors, drawer front, front panel and side panel are solid kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Shelves and back panel are MDF with hardwood veneer.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Crafted from thick planks of kiln-dried birch, poplar or spruce, that are meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process.
- Buffet is fitted with two cabinets, each with paneled doors, two adjustable shelves and three drawers.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 168 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 91 cm high
- Top: 168 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 3.8 cm high
- Drawer Interior (3): 41 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Door (2): 47 cm wide x 66 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 52 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 2.5 cm thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 52 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 67 cm high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 17 cm
- Weight: 85 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.