Benchwright Dining Chair
We gave our beloved Benchwright Collection a bold new look. Exclusively created by our finish experts, the semi-gloss finish is both rustic and modern, and plays well with the industrial-chic nature of this collection.
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery for exceptional stability.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Chair features hand finishing and hand distressing.
- PB Classic Cushion in Medium/Large fits with the Benchwright dining chair; sold separately.
- Overall: 50.8 cm wide x 55.9 cm deep x 92.7 cm high
- Seat: 48.3 cm wide x 45.7 cm deep x 2.54 cm thick
- Seat Height: 45.7 cm
- Legs: 4.4 cm wide x 4.4 cm deep x 43.8 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 40.6 cm (side to side); 37.5 cm (front to back)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 227 kg
- Weight: 9.75 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a clean, soft, damp cloth and wipe dry immediately.
- Avoid the use of chemicals and harsh agents as they may damage finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.