Benchwright Extending Dining Table & S/4 Chair Bundle - Seadrift
Inspired by the spirited, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, the Benchwright Extending Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop add to its rustic feel. The Benchwright Dining Chairs exclusively created by our finish experts, the semi-gloss finish is both rustic and modern, and plays well with the industrial-chic nature of this collection.
- Set includes: Benchwright Dining Table + 4 Benchwright Dining Chairs (Seadrift)
- Benchwright Dining Table is expertly crafted of forged iron and from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed hardwood, poplar veneers and MDF.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of colour.
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Table features a metal turnbuckle tabletop support rod; 2 slanted rods for 218 cm x 107 cm.
- 218 cm - 310 cm comfortably seats 8 people unextended; 12 people extended..
- Benchwright Dining Chairs are made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortice-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Chair features hand finishing and hand distressing.
Benchwright Dining Table 218 cm - 310 cm L
- Overall Unextended: 218 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (1 leaf): 264 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (2 leaves): 310 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Leaf: 107 cm wide x 46 cm long x 8 cm thick
- Overhang (at sides): 6 cm
- Overhang (at head): 17 cm for unextended; 62 cm for extended table
- Legs: 11 cm square, 69 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 175 cm at sides’ 71 cm at head
- Weight capacity: 136 kg.
- Weight: 102 kg.
Benchwright Dining Chair
- Overall: 50.8 cm wide x 55.9 cm deep x 92.7 cm high
- Seat: 48.3 cm wide x 45.7 cm deep x 2.54 cm thick
- Seat Height: 45.7 cm
- Legs: 4.4 cm wide x 4.4 cm deep x 43.8 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 40.6 cm (side to side); 37.5 cm (front to back)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 227 kg
- Weight: 9.75 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Delivery Delays Due to Warehouse Relocation
We know you would like your order delivered as fast as possible - we want that too. Unfortunately, there will be a delay while we move to our new warehouse distribution centre (which actually means faster and more efficient deliveries in the future). What that means now, though, is that orders placed after August 15 require an additional 15 business days for delivery. Orders that have already been placed but not yet booked for delivery before August 15 also require an extra 15 business days. We expect to be back to our regular delivery schedules starting October 4 and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and in accordance to current guidelines and restrictions in the states of New South Wales and Victoria, we have had to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states is not currently affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.