Benchwright Pedestal Extending Dining Table, Blackened Oak (122 - 183 cm)
Inspired by the industrial character of a 19th-century worktable, our Benchwright Pedestal Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood's surface create the look of salvaged lumber, adding to its rustic beauty.
- The hardwood is expertly crafted to be left unsanded and to retain saw marks and imperfections, then hand finished to create a smooth surface.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of colour.
- Frame is constructed with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Tabletop is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this table's structural integrity over time.
- Pedestal base is constructed of 8 trusses that evoke industrial architecture.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of colour, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Includes 3 cm drop-in leaf.
- Comfortably seats 4 people without leaf; 6 people with drop-in leaf.
- Adjustable levellers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Unextended Overall: 122 cm diameter, 76 cm high
- Extended Overall: 183 cm long x 122 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Extension Leaf: 61 cm wide x 122 cm deep x 8 cm thick
- Table extends to a 183 cm long oval with a 61 cm drop-in leaf (included)
- Pedestal Base: 98 cm diameter x 69 cm high
- Clearance Under Table: 69 cm high
- Distance between legs: 53 cm (all sides)
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg.
- Weight: 64 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.