Big Sur Square Arm Upholstered Sofa With Chaise Sectional
- Greenguard Certified
Casual and comfortable, our Big Sur Collection has a fresh, contemporary aesthetic with square arms and deep seats. This modular Sofa With Chaise Sectional is designed for roomy lounging, and can be customized by adding additional components from the collection. With a wide choice of fabrics, you can create a look that’s all your own.
- Loveseat w/ Bench w/ Chaise: 1 Left-or Right-Arm Loveseat w/ Bench and 1 Left-or Right-Arm Chaise.
- Cushions are loose.
- Square arm.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel. Seat is 50% regenerated virgin loose fibre, 45% feather and 5% down solid blend. Back is fibre loose cushion core.
- Removable legs are finished in espresso.
- Mortice-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Eco-friendly construction includes 70% recycled 8-gauge, steel sinuous springs, and seat cushions made with soy-based foam core.
- Steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
Loveseat with Chaise Sectional
- Overall: 290 cm wide x 173 cm deep x 94 cm high
- Inside Seating: 183 cm wide x 127 cm deep x 53 cm high
- Arm: 23 cm wide x 107 cm deep x 69 cm high
- Legs: 23 cm wide x 12 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 81 cm
- Weight: 75 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colourfast towel or sponge.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.