Bolinas Upholstered Sofa (229 cm)
- Greenguard Certified
Plush, expansive comfort in a streamlined silhouette, our Bolinas Collection invites you to settle back and feel at home. We've added spring to the seat cushions with inner coils built into the frame, and placed side pillows on this sofa just for fun. Crafted by our master upholsterers in North Carolina, this collection offers superb quality.
- Loose seat cushion and loose upholstered backs.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel.
- Engineered hardwood frame and mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Removable cylinder shaped legs feature an Espresso finish.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Overall: 229 cm wide x 104 cm deep x 86.4 cm
- Frame (without the back cushions): 63.5 cm
- Inside Seating: 203 cm wide x 67.3 cm deep x 47cm high
- Back Cushions: 2
- Seat Cushions: 2
- Arm: 12.7 cm wide x 104 cm deep x 63.5 cm high
- Leg: 5.7 cm diameter, 4.45 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 81 cm
- Weight: 95 kg
- Packaged Shipping Dimensions & Weight: 89 x 112 x 249 cm; 102 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colour fast towel or sponge.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.