Bradford Side Dining Chair
The classic details of this chair, including a scroll back and scooped seat, add character to any dining table. It's crafted to last from solid hardwood and finished by hand with light distressing.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- All wood parts are finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of colour.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 51 cm wide x 61 cm deep x 95 cm high.
- Overall: 51 cm wide x 61 cm deep x 95 cm high
- Seat: 51 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 47 cm high
- Seat height: 47 cm
- Backrest: 49.5 cm wide x 49.5 cm high
- Legs: 5 cm square, 44 cm high
- Distance between legs (at head): 53 cm
- Distance between legs(at sides): 53 cm
- Clearance Under Chair: 39 cm
- Weight Capacity: 226 kg
- Weight: 10 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.