A zinc top, antiqued drawer pulls and mortise-and-tenon detailing dress up the classic design of the Brooklyn Dresser. This versatile piece works easily well as a buffet in a dining or kitchen area, and with its weathered finish, it looks chic with any decor style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The dresser's frame and legs are crafted of solid kiln-dried rubberwood.
- Front and side panels are made of MDF and birch veneer.
- Drawer fronts are made of birch; drawer box and glides are made from engineered hardwood.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a weathered grey finish, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- All drawers feature English dovetail joinery and 3 ply construction with plastic locks on engineered hardwood glides.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser's structural integrity over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser: 81 cm wide x 43 cm deep x 79 cm high
- Adjustable levellers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 81 cm wide x 43 cm deep x 79 cm high
- Drawers (3): 67 cm wide x 34 cm deep x 15 cm high
- Clearance under dresser: 7.5 cm
- Distance between legs: 34 cm (front/back); 72 cm (at sides)
- Top Weight Capacity: 45 kg
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 9 kg
- Weight: 51 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.