Calais Upholstered Dining Chair
Our Calais Side Chair is deeply cushioned and richly upholstered in top-quality fabrics. Antique-bronze nailheads outline the seat and back, and the gently curved legs are hand finished in a light stain or a handsome espresso.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Solidly constructed using mortice-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Legs are finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of colour.
- Metal nailheads finished in Antique Bronze accentuate seat edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 51 cm wide x 61 cm deep x 107 cm high.
- Overall: 51 cm wide x 61 cm deep x 107 cm high.
- Seat: 44 cm high
- Seat Back: 41 cm wide x 9 cm deep x 68 cm high
- Clearance under chair: 42 cm
- Distance between legs: 40 cm side to side; 39 cm front to back
- Weight Capacity: 135 kg
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.