Cameron Upholstered Sofa - Ash (224 cm)
- Greenguard Certified
Our Cameron Collection offers superb quality at an unparalleled price. Our Cameron sofas are built with eco-friendly materials and plush seat cushions for maximum comfort. This sofa is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge no-sag steel sinuous springs, and plush seat cushions made with a minimum of 15% soy-based foam core.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 224 cm w x 92 cm d x 89 cm h
- Diagonal Depth: 92 cm
- Inside Seating: 188 cm w x 51 cm d x 50 cm h
- Legs (removable): 10 cm tapered sq, 11 cm h with levelers
- Weight: 52 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.