Care Cover Fabric Care Kit & 5 Year Protection Plan
The Care Cover Fabric Care Kit is a two-step system for the maintenance of your fabric upholstery. This care kit is supported by a 5-year Protection Plan, providing peace of mind against accidental stains and damage.
- Care Cover Protection Plan and the Pottery Barn product it is covering must be purchased in the same transaction.
- Kit includes: 250ml Fabric Protector, 250ml Fabric Spot Cleaner, Application Cloth, 5-Year Accident Protection Plan Registration Card.
- Learn More about the Care Cover Fabric Maintenance Kit.
- Made in Australia.
CARE COVER KIT
- 250ml Fabric Protector.
- 250ml Fabric Spot Cleaner.
- Application Cloth.
- 5-Year Accident Protection Plan Registration Card.
5-YEAR PROTECTION PLAN
- 1 Seat covers: Single Armchair 2 Dining or Office Chairs.
- 2-4 Seats covers: 2, 3 and 4 Seat Sofa, 4 to 8 Dining or Office Chairs, Double/Queen/King Bedhead and Frame.
- 5-8 Seats covers: 5 to 8 Seat Sofa, 10 to 16 Dining or Office Chairs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple–product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order. Please provide a street address for delivery — we cannot ship to PO Boxes. NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.