Care Cover Leather Maintenance Kit
Care Cover’s Leather Maintenance Kit is designed to assist in caring for and maintaining the longevity and upkeep of leather furniture. Care Cover products are naturally biodegradable and are specifically formulated for the harsh Australian climate.
- Products are suitable for use on all leather, PU and vinyl types except uncoated leathers such as Pull Up, Nubuck and Suede.
- Kit includes: 250ml Leather Protector, 250ml Leather Protection Gel, Application Cloth.
- Enough product for repeat applications and reusable application cloth.
- Products will not affect the look, feel or condition of leather, PU and vinyl materials, and are designed to leave no surface residue.
- Made in Australia
- 250ml Leather Protector.
- 250ml Leather Protection Gel.
- Application Cloth.
- Number of boxes: 1.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple–product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order. Please provide a street address for delivery — we cannot ship to PO Boxes. NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.