Chase Tufted Rug - Grey
- Fair Trade
Our geo-designed wool rug instantly updates a room. With its tone-on-tone palette, it also comfortably mixes with a variety of decor. The pile is looped, cut and tufted by hand to produce a softly textured effect that feels inviting with every step.
- Hand tufted of wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting colour.
- 100% recycled cotton backing attached with synthetic latex adhesive.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 76 cm wide x 274 cm long
- 91 cm wide x 152 cm long
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- 244 cm wide x 305 cm long
- 274 cm wide x 366 cm long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibres.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalise wear.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.