Chunky Wool & Natural Jute Rug
Soft, fast-growing jute is bouclé-woven by hand over a base of unbleached wool to create this thick, all-natural rug. Shedding of loose fibres is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish over time.
- Crafted with sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fibre.
- Wool bouclé yarns and jute fibres create this rug's beautiful texture.
- Use with our Rug underlay with anti-slip (sold separately).
- Handcrafted of jute and wool.
- 0.8 metres wide x 2.7 metres long (76 cm wide x 274 cm long)
- 0.9 metres wide x 1.5 metres long (91 cm wide x 152 cm long)
- 1.5 metres wide x 2.4 metres long (152 wide x 244 cm long)
- 2.4 metres wide x 3 metres long (244 cm wide x 305 cm long)
- 2.7 metres wide x 3.7 metres long (274 cm wide x 366 long)
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal and will diminish over time with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.