Clara Extra-Wide Dresser
- Greenguard Certified
Our extra wide dresser is crafted to match the other pieces in our Clara Collection, with its simplified pattern and welcoming feel. Its beautiful construction with spacious drawers will provide lasting storage and style for years to come.
- Dresser features tapered legs, molded trim on drawer faces and 12 spacious drawers.
- Drawer pulls are crafted from iron.
- Frame is expertly crafted of solid poplar, engineered wood and poplar veneer.
- Legs are made of solid poplar.
- Finished with a hand-applied multistep process that provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece.
- Drawer features waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 160 cm w x 51 cm d x 91 cm h
- Top Middle Drawer Interior (1): 34 cm w x 39 cm d x 6 cm h
- Top Side Drawer Interior (2): 48 cm w x 39 cm d x 6 cm h
- Bottom Middle Drawer Interior (3): 34 cm w x 39 cm d x 13 cm h
- Bottom Side Drawer Interior (6): 48 cm w x 39 cm d x 13 cm h
- Drawer Pull (12): 3 cm diam x 2.5 cm d
- Legs: 7 cm sq x 10 cm h
- Clearance Under Dresser: 10 cm
- Distance Between Legs: 151 cm side to side; 39 cm front to back
- Weight: 99 kg
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.