Duval Adjustable Stool
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
A perfect fit in a smaller work space or kitchen, the Duval Stool is designed to expand your seating options. A crank mechanism lets you adjust the seat from benchtop to bar height, and its compact footprint makes it easy to move into any room.
- Stool is finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in a beautiful depth of colour.
- Expertly crafted of solid wood and metal.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labour practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Seat adjusts up to 76 cm maximum.
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 47 cm diameter, 76 cm high
- Seat Adjusts: 61 cm minimum to 76 cm maximum
- Distance from Footrest to Floor: 19 cm high
- Leg: 3.8 cm diameter, 58 cm high
- Distance between Legs: 48 cm side to side; 48 cm front to back
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg.
- Weight: 7 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.