Duval Adjustable Stool
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
A perfect fit in a smaller work space or kitchen, the Duval Stool is designed to expand your seating options. A crank mechanism lets you adjust the seat from benchtop to bar height, and its compact footprint makes it easy to move into any room.
- Stool is finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in a beautiful depth of colour.
- Expertly crafted of solid wood and metal.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labour practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Seat adjusts up to 76 cm maximum.
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 47 cm diameter, 76 cm high
- Seat Adjusts: 61 cm minimum to 76 cm maximum
- Distance from Footrest to Floor: 19 cm high
- Leg: 3.8 cm diameter, 58 cm high
- Distance between Legs: 48 cm side to side; 48 cm front to back
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg.
- Weight: 7 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.